Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter “EU-Regulation”
The information and data that you provide when enjoying the services of kOmMa5 snc (e.g.: information requests, purchase of products of kOmMa5 and additional services, altogether, hereinafter “Services”), will be processed in compliance with the EU-Regulation.
With the terms “processing of personal data” we refer to any operation or bundle of operations, carried out by electronic or non-electronic means, relating to the collection, the registration, the organization, the conservation, the consultation, the elaboration, modification, selection, comparison, use, interconnection, the categorization, the communication, the dissemination, the cancellation and the elimination of data, not limited to the case where such data are stored in a data base. We inform you that – depending on your decision on how to use our Services – the personal data we process can consist of text information, images and of any other information capable of identifying the data subject. In compliance with the EU-Regulation, such data processing carried out by kOmMa5 Snc will be subject to the principles of forthrightness, permissiveness and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
- Data Controller of personal data
The Data Controller of the personal data concerning the Website is kOmMa5® Snc d. Martina & Gregor Schweitzer, a company registered under Italian laws, with registered address in Italy, 39025 Naturno,Via Stazione 20/A tax identification number IT02886450218 (hereinafter “Data Controller”), through which the Services are rendered.
- Data Processors of personal data
kOmMa5 avails itself of several third parties who also carry out the processing of personal data, in respect of which kOmMa5 Snc is the Data Controller. Those third parties act in their capacity of Data Processors, according to art. 28 of the EU-Regulation. Data Processors ofkOmMa5 Snc are e.g. the shipping company (if you buy online), external IT-company (for support and maintenance services), payment provider (if you pay online), the company providing our newsletter software tool and generally the cloud provider.
The list of Data Processors is available at the headquarter of kOmMa5 or can be requested simply by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data are not transferred outside the EU/EEA.
- The personal data processed
Through our website we process the following personal data:
- Adress (Street, Postal Code, City, Country, State/Province)
- Phone Number, Email address
- IP Adress
- Information on how you use our services
- Content you submit, upload, ecc.
- Technical data, as the URL linked to our website, network, browser type, language of operating system and browser, ecc.
Without the above mentioned data, we are unable to provide our services.
- Purposes and modes of data processing
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
- enable the making available of the Services requested by the user and afterwards the autonomous operation of the control panel, to which you can access by means of registration and creation of a user profile at the time of provision of Services, including the collection, storage and elaboration of the data aimed at carrying out the Services, from an operational, technical and administrative point of view. In addition, collection, storage and elaboration of data aim at carrying out correspondence between the user and kOmMa5 Snc;
- comply with legal, accounting and tax duties;
- send you promotional communications via email in respect of products or services analogous to those you already bought (so-called soft opt-in) (in which case your consent is not required); however, you can oppose yourself against when registering, and any time later, during correspondence.
- with your preventive consent, submit promotional material, commercial information via e-mail or via sms, through our newsletter software application and / or through the official social media of kOmMa5 Snc;
- with your preventive consent, elaborate studies, researches, and market statistics;
Your personal data will be processed with or without automated instruments, for the time strictly necessary to obtain the perceived purposes for which such data have been collected.
- Cookies, Pixels and other system technologies
- Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data can be communicated to:
- a) persons, companies or professionals that provide legal, financial, administrative and accounting assistance and consultancy to kOmMa5 and payment collection services in respect of the Services you requested;
- b) entities, persons or authorities in relation to which there is a legal obligation to communicate your personal data, according to applicable law or based on an order of court;
- c) persons and/or entities designated by kOmMa5 to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services or with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (e.g., the entities who provide payment services through credit card, entities who provide transportation services, cloud provider, newsletter software provider, etc.);
- d) entities designated and / or entrusted by kOmMa5 to carry out technical support service.
The list of Data Processors is available at the headquarter of kOmMa5 or can be requested simply by sending us an email to: email@example.com .
7. Rights of the data subject
According to the EU-Regulation you have at any time the following rights: be informed about the data processed and respective purposes (right to access), rectification, right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction of processing, data portability, withdraw consent, right to object processing. Furthermore, if you believe that your data have not been processed according to applicable law, you can inquire at any time with the supervisory authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
8. How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to.